The EmilyAnn is always looking for volunteers to help out with theatre productions, events, maintaining our grounds, and office tasks or to work at the Village Store and Market Days on our behalf. Please click here to email Bridget Farias for more information.
Volunteers of the Year
- Volunteer at the Village Store: Click here for more information about this opportunity. Being a volunteer at the Village Store can earn the theatre up to $15.00/per hour!
- Theatre Productions: Help out on stage, backstage, in the ticket booth, or with concessions. Contact the theatre office at 512-847-6969 for more information.
- Grounds: Help with watering, weeding, and keeping our grounds free of trash. Contact the theatre office at 512-847-6969 for more information. Click here to sign up as a volunteer!
- Office tasks: Help as needed with mailings and other projects. Contact the theatre office at 512-847-6969 for more information.
- Events: We need volunteers for both Butterfly Festival and Trail of Lights. Contact Bridget Farias at 512-847-6969 for specific jobs available.
- Market Days: Work at the Lion's Club Market Days on behalf of the EmilyAnn Theatre. The Lions Club supports groups who provide volunteers. Click here for more information about Market Days! Be sure and let a Lions Club representative know that you are volunteering on behalf of the theatre.
- 2012 - Duane & Valerie Mueller
- 2011 - Dorothy Threeton
- 2010 - Wayne Crawford
- 2009 - Mary Helen Brinkley
- 2008 - Jack & Shirley Anderson
- 2007 - Scot Brinkley
P.O. Box 801 (mailing address)
1101 FM 2325 (physical address)
Wimberley, Texas 78676
The EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens is a 501(c)3 organization.
© 1997-2013 The EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens
All rights reserved.
Web site donated by DellaMark Web Technologies, Inc.